London Body Oil
Anti-Oxidant & Toning Body Oil
Although a very beautiful and lively city, London can look very grey on endless rainy days. For a mood lifting effect, St. John’s Wort Oil has been used, as it is renowned to have antidepressant properties. One of Kristèle's favourite oils is the Baobab Seed Oil, which is cold pressed from the seeds of the Baobab Tree, known as the “Tree of Life”, from Africa.
Packed with antioxidants, vitamins and fatty acids, it is perfect for deeply nourishing the skin and leaving it soft and supple.
- Nourishes, deeply moisturises and protects the skin
- Helps delay the signs of ageing thanks to the antioxidant Beta-Carotene found in the Carrot Seed Oil.
- Helps tone and improve elasticity.
Directions for Use:
- Warm about 4-5 pumps into the palms of your hands and apply over the body or where necessary.
- For more comfort for very dry skin, mix with the Double Whipped Body Cream in the palm of your hands before applying on your body.
- It's always best to apply directly after the shower when the skin is slightly damp for enhanced absorption.
Glycine soja (Soyabean) fruit oil, Adansonia digitata (Baobab) Seed oil, Hypericul perforatum oil (St.John’s Wort) & Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Daucus carota sativa (Wild Carrot) Seed oil, Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa) Leaf oil, Cedrus atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark oil, **Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Geraniol*, Citronellol*, Farnesol*, Citral*, Citronella*, Cadinene*, Sedrenol*, Limonene*, Linalool*.
* occur naturally in essential oils
** certified organic