Le Baume de Bébé
This 100% natural baby balm is perfect for baby’s delicate skin and super softening for baby’s face, body or bottom. It is fragrance-free to avoid any allergies with perfumes and its blend of vegetable oils high in linoleic acid, which is gentler on baby’s skin than those containing a high content of oleic acid.
This is the very reason, o.Moi has chosen the blend of Grapeseed and precious Evening Primrose Oils instead of Olive or Sunflower oils for their high content in linoleic acid (72% in Grapeseed and 75.5% in Evening Primrose Oil).
- Deeply moisturises and nourishes baby’s fragile skin.
- Helps prevent nappy rashes and soothe existing redness.
- Protects baby’s skin effectively thanks to the Olus Oil, a natural alternative to petrolatum.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Apply as much as necessary on cleaned bums before closing the nappies.
- Warm a pea-size in the palms of your hands and apply on baby's cleaned face morning and night.
- Warm the balm in the balms of your hands and massage baby gently for relaxation and to connect with your baby.
N.B.: The balm may crystallise and go grainy at times due to the difference in temperatures in storage from country to country. This does not in any case affect the effectiveness of the balm. Just warm the product in the palms of your hands and it will melt to a smooth oil before application.
Vitis vinifera (Grapeseed) Seed Oil, *Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter, Olus Oil, Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, *Cera Alba, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).