Crème de Camélia (Allergy Certified)
Editors' Choice Awards 2018.
Nominated for the Allergy Awards 2018.
Certified non-allergenic and fragrance-free. Ideal for all skin types, especially for sensitive and reactive skin.
A light cream, yet intensely moisturising, rich in Camellia seed oil (white tea), which has been known for its anti-aging properties since the dawn of time. Thanks to its high content of oleic acid and vitamin A, Camellia oil is excellent for softening and restructuring the skin. As it has great affinity with the lipids of our skin, it allows the cream to be quickly absorbed without leaving any greasy film on the skin surface.
- Moisturises deeply and softens even the most sensitive skin.
- Protects the skin against free radicals thanks to vitamin E.
- Helps delay the first signs of ageing.
Directions for use:
- Apply Camellia Cream morning and / or evening alone.
- If your skin is not allergic to essential oils and fragrances:
- Mix a few drops of any of o.Moi's facial oils to the Crème de Camélia in the palm of the hands and apply on the entire face and neck in circular movements.
- Use after the application of one of o.Moi's facial oils of your choice on the entire face and neck.
- Thanks to its light texture, it can also be used as a serum for mature and dry skin.
Its light texture makes it ideal for use as a serum for those who are not fond of oil-serum before applying the All-In-One Balm or Plump It Up Face Cream.
Aqua, Glycerin, Caprylic/capric triglyceride (Coconut) Oil, Carbomer, Sodium hydroxide, Stearic acid, Cetyl alcohol, Tocopherol acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium bicarbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylexyl-glycerin, Aloe barbadensis leaf flower (Aloe Vera), Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A), Prunus ameniaca (Apricot) Oil, Ceteareth-20, Camellia kissi (Camellia) Oil, Prunus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil.