Copenhagen Body Oil
Nourishing & Stimulating Body Oil
Copenhagen is the city where Kristèle currently lives. Although it is the coldest country she has lived in so far, she loves Copenhagen. The Danish culture was totally unknown to her, but she has very well adapted herself there and loves cycling everywhere. She had muscle pain for days for the first two weeks, as she was not used to cycle so much. Nevertheless her bike is now her best friend. The wish to be healthy and the practice of yoga are well anchored in the Danish culture, and it feels good to treat yourself well.
The "COPENHAGEN Body Oil" contains 5% of Organic Arnica Oil, which is renowned for its stimulating effect on blood circulation as well as its action against fatigue and muscle pain. Therefore it is ideal to relieve any muscle tensions as well as to reduce bruises.
The ideal companion in your gym or sports bag and perfect as a yogi oil.
- Deeply nourishes, moisturises and protects the skin, especially against wind and constant climate changes, thanks to the Avocado, Sesame and Soya oils.
- Deeply relaxes thanks to the blend of Peppermint, Pine, Eucalyptus and Lavender essential oils, which also helps open up the respiratory track when you have a blocked nose.
- Ideal as a massage oil, especially after workouts, yoga or anytime the muscles are tense.
Directions for Use:
- Warm about 4-5 pumps into the palms of your hands and apply over the entire body or where necessary.
- For more comfort for very dry skin, mix a few drops of the body oil with the Double Whipped Body Cream in the palm of your hands before applying on your body.
- It's always best to apply directly after the shower when the skin is slightly damp for enhanced absorption.
Glycine soja (Soyabean) fruit oil, Prunus gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Sesamum indicum (Sesame) seed oil, Helianthus Annees Hybrid, **Arnica Montana flower extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis leaf extract, Pinus sylvestris (Pine) leaf oil, **Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Leaf Oil, **Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Geraniol*, Linalool*, Citral*, Camphene*, Pinene* -
* occur naturally in E.O.s
** certified organic